on 17:30

Some time since my last post so a need to catch up somewhat..

I didn’t do to well in the “live” events at the Walsall leg of the GUKPT but did manage to bag the 10% on-line game which bagged me a seat into the champion of champions on line final on the Wednesday night.

I was late starting on the Wednesday night as I had been playing golf with a few friends and must have missed the first 15 minutes or so but as soon as I logged into my account I could see that the game had been set up wrong as everyone had started with the same starting stack as opposed to differing stacks depending on how you qualified.

I tried to contact customer services and the girl I was speaking to had no idea, I eventually got bust out after losing 2 thirds of my stack with a full house into quads and some other random holding.

I played the Deepstack over at dtd and had a great weekend with another good deep run, finishing about 115/300 odd runners getting it in with AK v QQ of Pete Singleton’s and failing to improve.

So the house I been grafting on for the last three months is finished now and ready to go back on the market – A good investment at £137,775 for a 5/6 bedroomed house and a rent value of around £850 pcm follow this link…

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-29947255.html?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=sharing&utm_campaign=buying

I’m down in Brighton now for the GUKPT summer series leg, came down yesterday and finished 12th in last nights 10 seater sat so yet another deep run.

This weeks events are

Today £220 D/C Freeze out 7.30pm

Tomorrow £165 Freeze out 7.30pm

Saturday £550 main event re-entry

Sunday £110 bounty

0 comments:

Search