on 08:04

Booked a great days weather with the weather gods and find myself up in the Cheshire countryside retreat that is the Carden Hotel: one of Devere’s premier locations. The Nicholas course awaits and will be a good test of golf I am reliably informed by some old boy that’s been a member up here for the last 15 years “you will struggle to play to handicap even from the yellow tee’s” -“keep it up the middle and you’ll be ok” GTFO ))) Now the weather just has to hold off. Played the LVTC11 last night and after getting up to nearly 14k just after the add on I inform my team mates that I’ll be sitting out now till I make the points – 1 level later and I’m out after getting involved in two hands that I shouldn’t have….. full stop!!! With just one team member making the points crashing out around 50th position means we’ll all have to try harder on Thursday. Still got a shit load of painting to do and will have to concentrate on that this weekend instead of playing the dtd £300 deepstack which will be a good excuse to rest my “live” game till the Monte Carlo on the 14th April also at dtd. If your stuck for something to do this weekend then and your in the southern counties then why not check out the Black Belt Poker live event at the Vik.. full details on this link: http://www.blackbeltpoker.com/events/black-belt-london-live/ As of Mid-night last night there was just 35 tickets left for the main event so you’ll have to be in there quick.

0 comments:

Search