on 10:38

VIK 08 (Monday) £200 re-entry: update.
2 day event. 7500k chips with a 40 minute clock.


I suffer a very early dent to my stack on the first orbit when this chap (button) who has played every hand of the 9 played so far raises it to 525 (25/50) with 7 limpers in the pot – I’ve got JdTd so figured I would peel the flop along with two others which came in the shape of Qd9h5d – checks all the way round and o/r makes is 1150 to go, folds to me so I elect to flat him, Kc for the turn, I check to the button knowing he will lead out and he bets out 2700 – he’s got 5900 left behind him so I figure to peel and jam and make it look like a steal if a non diamond comes, Qs on the river and I insta jam and get snapped off by pocket 9’s for the boat, chap next to me say’s “I folded a 9” FML

Sown to 1800 I manage to get a double up to 3800 and then get involved on the bb with QhTh, calling a raise to 350 from the button, flop comes AQ8, I check and button leads for 525, I flat and the board brings a 9, I check with the intention of check raising as I don’t believe he’s got an ace and even if he has I think I got outs, he leads for 1100 so I jam my remaining stack in to get called by AT, not as many outs as I thought I had and the board bricks by pairing the 8..WP ME.
Today’s event is the VIK 09 £250 short Handed F/O
2 day event, 10k chips and a 40 minute clock

The firm have 5 x 1% shares available in me for the main event £1590 at a cost of £22 each – my luck has to change sometime soon so get in there and snap these shares up.

http://thefirmpoker.com/services/stake-and-rail/
You can purchase for any coach of The Firm on this link as well.
This month Jeff Kimber is the guest Pro and you can also purchase a part of Jeff’s main event at £22 for 1%

Well done to Mark Brassington who took down the first leg of the Las Vegas Team Challenge 11 last night.

0 comments:

Search