on 10:38

Over 100,000 visitors to my blog since I started and it’s all down to you lot out there, so thank you for reading and please keep coming back.

Villa travel over to Sheffield today to take on the mighty Sheffield Utd in the FA Cup
Currently 21st in the champions division this should on paper be an away win for the Villa even given our shit position at the moment – surely, if we lose this match then Gerard Houllier should leave the club straight away, Villa – with just 3 wins from the 16 games that the French twat has been in charge could do no worse by bringing Kevin MacDonald back in from the youth team and giving him the position on a full time basis.

It’s well known that the villa board want a “yes” man and although KM would be reluctant to play that role, it’s a role he would take cause running a club the size of Villa is still a sought after job – the good thing about KM is that he has worked with the youth squad now for about ten years and he knows everyone at the club and has the respect of many, Randy Lerner could do a lot worse as he has done with this has been that we got in charge at the moment.

If losing today means that Houllier walks the plank, then…COME ON YOU BLADES.

I went to DTD last night and played the £5k guaranteed £50 with 1 rebuy / add on 5k/5k 89 entries make the field up and although I am felted within the first 10 minutes I make the rebuy, I then run a monster AK into TJ and this puts me down to 1700 and it’s only 8.20pm.. I work the short stack well but never get above average, I eventually bust out in 27th spot at around 11.45pm when I pushed with KsQs and ran into aces in the BB

£15 rebuy sat at 1pm at DTD today with 10 seats guaranteed into the £300 event. This sat has 3x20 minute levels and then the clock drops to 16 minutes – so a great chance to get in on the cheap. The main event starts at 5pm and has a £100k guaranteed. Blonde are no longer covering this event from a reporting point of view so it will be interesting to see what effect this has on the comp – I know a lot of people used to follow the updates so it will be interesting to see if anyone else will be doing it.

I will be tweeting my chip counts every orbit if I get the chance.

0 comments:

Search