on 09:49


Managed to get 9 holes in last night after the rain eased off, played with Edward who’s game is coming on, I give him two shots per hole at the moment and I’m only just squeezing that win – wont be long before I reduce the amount of shots that he gets.

A nice 3 course meal cooked by yours truly followed by a walk through the woods and an early night, well almost early 11.50pm.

A quick nine holes this morning followed by a few jobs around the house and a quick post before I head off north on a 370 mile journey for the next leg of the GUKPT Summer Series Tour in Dundee, Sheffield is on as well and is likely to be busier so have decided on the smaller field as I feel I have an edge and also a chance to take my clubs up there and maybe even play St Andrews – but possibly not “The Old Course” but one of the other three championship courses that you are allowed on.

A quick shave and shower and off I go.

Be lucky……

1 comments:

colinmctaggart said...

good luck steve, liked the edward golf bit, hope its working. Now get down the road and start the catcing process with mr mallu

Search