on 10:30

DTD monthly deepstack 12euro sat…..
In for a total cost of 24 euros…
Been playing for almost 4 hours…..
6 left… 5 seats … worth £330 each……
3rd in chips …. No need to get involved….
Serial raiser… he’s also the chip leader shoves “all in” for 80k
Blinds are 2500/5000….
I’ve got fuck all in the pot….but 45k in front of me…
I decide to call with …. Wait for it……….
……………….. A T suited………….
WHAT…………….
Ace fooking Ten…….
Serial raiser has KJ
Good call you might think,
Was it fook,
I had sweet FA in the pot apart from my running ante:
Flop comes with a T and a J on it and it’s good night from me…
I can not believe what a total prick I was…..

Been for a round of golf this morning and It was obviously still on my mind….
Laters….

2 comments:

colin McTaggart said...

oops :-)

25 over then steve?

Steve H. said...

That was after 9 holes mukker...)

Search