on 03:42


This was the leader board before the Summer Series festival’s kicked off in Blackpool and Thanet – Luton and Aberdeen are on the same time as I’m due to play the Gala British Masters Festival up in Leeds so I’m going to be giving them two a miss as well, leaves me with the Walsall summer series festival that I intend to play every event there – unless I’m out in Vegas.

Booked flights for the 15th Marrakech Poker Open, flying out Thursday next week for the final sat's.....

Chillin today and just might make it over to dtd for the 10 seater tomorrow into Monday’s final – Andrea needs to win a seat so it’s a good excuse for me to bag another seat.

For those of you not lucky enough to be playing at DTD or Blackpool or Thanet on Monday …… don’t forget that there’s a £10,000 GUARANTEED £100 F/O at Walsall – 6pm start, 10k stack and bound to be an overlay – so great value either way.

Have a good weekend.

1 comments:

Newy said...

Good luck in sunny blackpool. You sitting pretty in 2nd. 1 deep run in a main event and you got every chance. Keep it up

Search