on 09:22


Almost bagged my third seat in last nights 10% GUKPT game on Blue Sq but eventually crashing out in 2nd with the game being almost three hours old and having been card dead since being heads up my exit hand being Ks3s on a 3c qd 9c flop, fishfrier (Paul King) checks to me so I bet around half my stack (I’m the short stack with around 15% of the chips in play) I then get check raised all in and I commit the rest of my chips with bottom pair, - it’s a good call as Paul is on a draw (5c8c) for the clubs that missus on the turn but arrives on 5th street to send me packing with 2nd place for £480 and another 22 pts for the rankings table.

I’m amazed how few people play these 10% games given that there’s a seat into the Champion of Champions and player ranking points up for grabs.

Was nailed on for another seat on DTD last night for the £300 deepstack when my KK was no match for A7 and then my AJ was no match for KJ both times all in pre – don’t you just love the DTD site – NOT!!!!

Back over to Telford today where the house is beginning to look half decent again now – I reckon another couple of weeks work on it then I can decide what I’m going to do with it.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

0 comments:

Search