on 09:35




Been a few days now since my last post and that’s mainly down to working constantly over at the house in Telford.

I was intending on playing all the events at the GUKPT Walsall and had put the money aside but because of the damage caused by them wankers that trashed my house I’m now having to spend my time and money putting everything in order over there – already I am £2500 out of pocket and there’s still another £1500 worth of work to be done over there.

I’m also running bad at the moment as well which don’t help things but it makes my decision about buying in for the main event easier to make – I’ll be playing the £150 freeze out tonight for a main event package and if I don’t make one tonight then I’m just going to play the two £100 events on Thursday and Friday nights, purely to try and get more points for the ranking table. I’ve already chucked £120 in the £30 rebuy and £100 in the £50 rebuy so if I fail tonight that will be over £350 at the main and that’s my limit.

I played the £150 freezeout getting kings into Daz Hickman’s nines and losing with it costing me over 2k I then got the rest of my stack into the middle with AJ on an AJ64 board against Chicken Joe’s pocket Jacks.

In the £50 rebuy I got Jacks into Tens pre and lost, I then got Jacks into Kings and lost.

I managed to bag a seat on Monday night in the DTD rebuy on line for the monthly deepstack but because I’ve already got a seat for march they’ve put the money into my account – I would have thought they would have just entered me for the April deepstack.
Villa to bash Palace up tonight and I'm hoping that the Baggies can read the riot act to Reading and set up a local derby in the next round. With the Cup Final against the Manc's just days away I'm sure that O'Neil will field a strong side tonight but just how strong remains to be seen - full respect if he puts out our 1st team and goes for the win in the first 45 minutes.



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

3 comments:

The Dyer said...

Hey Steve.

I always fail with pocket jacks. Have you seen this funny video on youtube on this very subject!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kP9CBtSW0kA

Enjoy.
Tom "The Dyer" Dyer

$1000 Man! said...

Keep battling :)

Daniel Trett said...

Hey Steve. Sorry to hear your unfortunate news about the damage to your house. Good luck in whatever you play over the GUKPT

Search