on 10:33



Played the £10 rebuy down at Walsall in the afternoon yesterday but didn’t really get going and at the break I had 3500 after doing the double add on at a total outlay of £55 busting out shortly after the break.Yesterday's final table that I played down at Walsall was 10 handed, when I asked why - I was informed that all final tables would now be 10 handed.

I play the Boylepoker deepstack at 9pm for $20 and having 93 runners, 2 tables of 7 runners left and I find QQ in the sb when its folded round to me so I min raise to keep the bb involved, he min raises me back so I hump it to 4800 out of my 38k stack, he then shoves over the top for 36,500 and I insta call hoping he’s got AK, he’s actually got AA and I’m down to 1.5k with an uphill battle. I eventually bag 2nd spot after 5 hours work for $572.

Have booked in for the dtd super 50 weekend, £50 buy-in, 10k in chips and a 24 minute clock and $10k guaranteed, I imagine that most of the people playing this will revert to short stack mentality after level 6 so if I can last this long there could be some easy chips to be picked up.

Most of the football programme has been wiped off this weekend so no tips there – not that I ever give you any winning forecasts. Villa were going to be nailed on for the win v Wigan as is Man Utd v Blues with my pick going to the reds.

The Pokerstars Caribbean main event is nearing it’s conclusion and has just 62 runners left with 3 English lads still in there, Praz Bansi chip leader from day 2 is in 4th spot while John Duthie finds himself in 10th spot leaving Wayne Bentley in 39th spot (Day 1A chip daddy)




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

0 comments:

Search