on 11:35



Villa fans have been urged to get on the motorway nice and early if they are thinking making the trip to Blackburn for tonight’s Carling Cup Semi 1st leg. Traffic is going to be very heavy due to the constant snow fall up north and at the moment the match is still going ahead.

Villa battered Blackburn 3-1 at the weekend at Villa park in the FA Cup 3rd round tie and whilst O’Neil is cautious about tonight’s game esp with the snow and sub-zero temps, Villa fans in the midlands are optimistic of the boys returning home with the first leg in the bag. Man City play Man Utd in the other semi and that takes place tomorrow and I’ll be routing for the blue side of the city in that encounter.

Last nights DTD on-line sat
I crashed out of last nights dtd on line sat that made 6 seats into their monthly £300 when just after the 1st break and with the blinds at 150/300.


I’m sat on the bb with AK and I got 8,800 behind me at the start of the hand (I’m about 15th with 50ish runners remaining).


Folds to the button (BIGALAN70) who’s got a stack of 11,700 my notes on him inform me that he make dubious calls when fishing but will re raise if he’s holding a made hand, anyways – he limps as does the sb, not wanting to mix it up with the button I decide to overbet the pot and take away any value to call with a small holding from my oppo’s and take the pot there and then.


I make it 2700 to tag along with me and the button insta calls whilst the sb folds, flop comes 6 J 2 rianbow, I decide to push all in rather than price the button in knowing that he’s got two overs,


so it’s 6100 to call and he insta calls leaving himself just 3k from his pre-hand stack, he has AQ and of course the Q comes on the turn to reward him for his fantastic call both pre flop and on the flop. I head for the rails and BIGALAN70 heads into the chip lead – does he make a seat? Does he bollocks – wp mate


It’s amazing how often bad play is rewarded.


Well done BIGALAN70 (my notes now read “quality player” “must have software that can see the turn card coming”) wtf ffs nh wp vulm


Marcus Bebb Jones will be making a videolink appearance from Wandsworth prison tomorrow, when the issues for argument for his extradition will be decided. He is not expected to have a full hearing until Feb 4th at the earliest – although some people reckon that it will take at least 12 months if he appeals against his extradition – watch this space.

COME ON YOU VILLA – ONE TIME ;-)


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

1 comments:

Mike & Louise Saban said...

"It’s amazing how often bad play is rewarded."

Only the Betfair rver card f*cks me off more than this with online poker.

Better luck next time Steve.

Mike

Search