on 09:34



Rafael Benitez committed harikari in front of the Anfield faithful last night and bookmakers will no doubt have prices up later today on who will be succeeding him, my money would be on Mark Hughes or Jose "The Special One" Mourinho

Villa to take on Blackburn tonight weather permitting, Although big Sam will have the Blackburn side fired up with the prospect of a Wembley final at place, I don’t see any hiccups there – Villa to take a healthy lead back to Villa park for the second leg and hopefully secure a place against Man City in the Wembley final, No disrespect to Man Utd but I think we stand a better chance of winning the cup if City can topple their neighbours.

Well I dragged my arse into the 21st century yesterday and got myself a facebook account and now have to get my head around the many different features that it has to offer.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

3 comments:

TanOrpheus said...

He'll keep his job. I don't think Liverpool can't afford the money to sack him and buy a new manager of better quality. If it was just a case of poor performance he would have been sacked after the champions league exit.

Anonymous said...

Not read this before, but have put it in my Favourites. Thanks. MacaroonUK

Pete Killa aka 'Killanother1' said...

I'd only sack him now if King Kenny was willing to take the over until the end of this season..

YNWA

Search