on 11:06



Went to Walsall and played in the £50 Triple Chance deepstack freeze out, arriving at 10.20pm

Level 3 100/200

Ticket 1) 4 limpers to the flop of 4d 5c 7d I get it all in holding 4s5s and get called by Jd6d with the 3 diamonds on the turn.

Ticket 2) 2 limpers to my min raise from mid position with Ad9d, flop comes Ts Jd Qc both check to me so I bet the pot and the bb flat calls me, 8d on the turn and the bb bets out so I push all in as there’s 2 diamonds on board giving me the nut flush draw if I am behind now, bb snap calls me with k9, no diamond river.

Ticket 3) last hand before the first break and I’m on the bb with 66, utg makes it 600, 4 calls round to me and I flat call with 8k behind me, flop comes 5 6 J, checks all the way round, 3 on the turn, sb leads for 1200, I re-raise to 2700 and utg makes it all in to call – folds to me so I obv call, he flips over 55 and with just 1 outer to kill me I find myself railed at the first break – def not my night.

Home for 11.15pm - great!!!

Lots of fresh snow has fallen today so don’t think I’ll be going anywhere except on-line


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES. THANK YOU..

1 comments:

Pete Killa aka 'Killanother1' said...

Nice Blog Steve...

I'm going to DTD on Feb 20th for there 20twenty weekend. Hope I have more luck than you did at Walsall!

Gl,
Pete

Search