on 17:21





Having made the 2 hour Journey from the Midlands up to sunny (actually it’s pissing it down) Blackpool.

My usual B&B “The Marsden” is full up but Steve the landlord has managed to get me in over the road at “The Berkswell” I stayed here before about two years ago when Sally from AWOP had a little tickle and Adam “Wilko” also had a touch whilst staying here so I’m hoping that it’s a lucky hotel for me!!!

There are plenty of rooms here at £20 per night including breakfast so if you are coming up and need somewhere to stay, click the link and give Teresa or Phillip a call.

I also managed to bag a seat into one of the Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure final, there are three finals on December 6th where they (Pokerstars) are giving away 27 packages to the main event at the Atlantis Hotel in the Bahamas on Jan 4th – 14th – I’m not sure if I can win three final seats but I’m going to have a bash at it, too much value not too!!!

If I can get substantial cash tonight then I will buy directly into the main event tomorrow. 114 runners took to the field today with at least another 150 expected for tomorrow creating a pot of at least £264k with about £75k to the winner (now that would be a nice Christmas prezzie).

0 comments:

Search