on 15:56




Just got back from a round of golf.



I broke one of my shafts while out on the course just through wear and tear rather than bad temper. I go to Sports Division and get a brand New set of John Daly clubs all boxed up with a bag and so many other goodies that I cant wait to get home and start playing with my new toy--- One hour later I’m home and raring to go like a young lad with a new toy – shit, I’ve only gone and brought left handed clubs home, DURRRRRR

Will play the heavyweight game on Blue Sq tonight along with the Boylepoker Deepstack and the $10 feeder on Gala/Coral for the next leg of the British Masters in Bristol.

Going to Blackpool tomorrow for the £100 15k deepstack that’s expected to get 180/200 runners.






24th September


Played in the £165 freeze out at Broadway but bust out shortly after the second break with just 18 runners remaining.

1 comments:

Michael said...

Hi Steve, finally catching up with some reading. Congrats on the result. Shame I missed it.

Search