on 10:10


Just taken down the $7k guaranteed on Ipoker for just under $2k with Colin Young finishing 9th out of the 463 runners that started the event. I also managed to bag a seat into tomorrow nights Australia super final

Earlier I played in the WSOPE super final on Betfair with 181 runners and five $20,000 packages up for grabs. I played well for the first two hours to have a healthy chip lead, however 4 hours in and with just 28 runners left I play AK from mid position really shit and run into AA wasn’t so much the sick hand as I could have quite easily have got away from the flop if I just flat call the min raise utg, anyway – I didn’t and now I can only keep my eye on the results coming from the empire rather than playing down there, still I do have Liverpool to look forward to this coming week. Well done to James Keys who went on to bag one of the $20k package’s.


I then went down to Walsall at 10.30pm but was too late to register for the £50 deep stack so made my way home and managed to reg for the $7k with 1 minute to spare, Lady luck looking down on me tonight then for a nice change.

1 comments:

DungBeetle said...

Hi Steve - I removed the link to your blog, as it was "members only" for a week while the re-furb was going on. I have added you back again now - can you re-link to me?

Cheers

Jimbo

http://magicalmysterypokertour.blogspot.com/

Search