on 15:47


I'm still trying to qualify on the cheap to get into the two major finals on Sunday night at 11pm on Stars and Tilt


The British Maters Poker Tour kicks off tomorrow in Leeds and as much as I want to be there I will probably not go preferring to concentrate on final qualification although I think that the field at Leeds will be soft esp for the £200 side event.


I played a $74 super turbo qual on FTP and picked up a seat into Sundays final so Now I just have to concentrate on Pokerstars.


I have been looking at the WSOP updates and there has been some fantastic results for the British lads out there and will try updating on the important bits in the next couple of days.


Laters...........

1 comments:

Michael said...

Only just caught up with your blog after a busy few days. congrats on the result and a sound decision too. Hope you win another on Sunday.

Search