on 05:59


VIVA LAS VEGAS

Pokerstars Main Event Freezeout $350 + $20 (200 x $12000 WSOP main event packages guaranteed)

8021 runners making 233 packages and cash for 234th 264th

Started at 9.30pm ended 5.54am

For around the last 2-3 hours I hardly played any hands being in a good top twenty position and in the last hour I only played 2 hands, laying down KK, AKx2 and AQx2 TT and 88 for either being out of position or out chipped. Although I only felt comfortable that I was going to win a seat in the last half hour.

Now I just need to decide if I'm going or not (Hummmmm)


I also played the ipoker game for their WSOP $13000 main event $535 with 40 packages guaranteed that attracted 822 runners, $109,000 short of the overlay so fantastic value considering that I got in for $120

I bust out when I called an all in from mid position, I was on the bb with 12000 and the ave at the time was 16500. win this hand and I'm in the top forty. I had AT suited in the hole and thought I had made a good call when my oppo flipped 42 off, till the 2 came on the turn, absolute bullshit, nh gg wp wtf mbsfn. I went out 127th/822 as for "Highpressure" whoever he is - I hope that the pokergods give him aces first hand in vegas and has them cracked.




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

10 comments:

voiceofjoe said...

Nicely done Steve - Looks like at least 3 bracelets for the UK now.
Does the Package include Accomodation or is that to be found from the $2k ?

Fenix35 said...

Wow congrats on the seat! I'm up til 6:45am as I just final tabled a $20 rebuy on stars but busted in 9th after getting timebank/slowrolled with kings!

I know how you're feeling to that player with the 42 now!

JonnyBCash said...

What stamina! Have a great time.

AlexB said...

Nice 1 Steve and best of luck in Vegas m8! I took down a WSOPE ME package last night so we're both smiles today :-))

Bossanova21 said...

that 4-2 hand is sick lol, ul mate

wp in the stars tourney though, viva las vegas indeed

Kevin Stevens said...

Well done, Steve. You've got to play it, its the law!

ROSSI said...

nice result steve, make it count in Vegas m8

Rosie said...

You're amazing. WP.

rubbish said...

Congratulations Steve. You've got to go for it surely?
All the best.

Ukgatsby said...

Congrats
go for it ,

Search