on 09:09


Day 10 in the Black Belt Poker House.

Having played the Deep Stack event at Walsall and getting deep again I return home ready for an early morning session.

4am – 5.30 and I’m struggling to keep my eyes open now, so I hit the sack -£20

I get up around 10am chilling out with a cup of tea before the grind starts, I sit watching tables for an hour before I even enter.

11am – 15.10 So many outdraws today, I keep trapping these fish but end up trapping myself when I get them to commit their chips into the pot, yum yum I think, you guessed it – they hit their miracle card on the river.
I have a short break, catching up with what the other graders are doing, you too can catch up on there progress, click on the banner.......


15.45 – 17.15 after being over -£350 at one point this afternoon I turn this shit afternoons performance round with a superb home run, in the last eight games I played I took four of them down, 1x2nd and 1x3rd to give me a profit for the day of £110+ for 7 hours+

This brings my week 2 running total to -£134

Off to London for the workshop now and I’ve decided to drive down and get the tube from Stanmore. Looking forward to it now.



2 comments:

Jim (Glasgow) said...

Come on Steve you can do it.
Me and Jane (the mrs) first met you in Vegas 2 years ago and thought then that you were a star of the future, your a quality player and a damn nice fella.
Go get tat Black Belt.

claire Holden said...

go for it dad!

xxx

Search