on 08:49


Day 8 in the Black Belt Poker house

Bank Holiday Monday

For one reason or another I’m tilted up before I even fire up the laptop today.

My first 3.10 minute session is on the $20 STT’s and I’m spewing dollars everywhere, not just to bad play but 2 and 3 outer’s hitting like Phil Taylor aiming for a bull’s eye on a dartboard they just cant miss.
£100 down so not the best of starts to week two, I so needed to give my confidence a boost here and get into the black and I’m already on my back heal, shit.

Second session from 17.10 – 21.00 playing STT HU at $20 getting some of my losses back from earlier but I’m still pissed off when I finish the day £60 down.






Went down to Walsall to play their evening comp but it had been cancelled due to No Runners?


I put my name down on the £20 sit and go and cash out 1 hour later for £40. I then deposit £120 onto the £2/£2 PL Holdem and build that up to £430 in one hour. Why cant I run like this on-line.

3 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

You always freak me out with your unibomber pic!

Steve H. said...

I think we found your fetish Scandalous x

RAS said...

Hi Blogger,

Wuau! What a great blog about poker. And regret having to contact you, but I have not found another way to do it but for a comment:

I’m the SEO manager of poker web and be interested in appearing on your section pages poker pages or interesting ... and so improve our position in google and you also have a higher traffic exchanged links. If you are interested please contact me at email: raumedes@eabarcelona.es

Best regards and good luck!
Thanks for your attention RAS.SEO

Search