on 01:36



Day 7 in the Black Belt Poker House.

Didn’t get back from DTD till 4am and have to be back there for 2pm and I still have to find time to do a three hour stint. I get out my pit around half eleven and crack on for an hour on the HU and a profit of £12 just not certain where I’m going to find the other two hours from.

I get deep at DTD see separate post to follow….

Having bust out of DTD just shy of the money I boot it back along the motorway so I can complete my hours. I smash out another two hours dropping another £18 in the process.

£190 for the week – aiming for the black next week.

The new levels start tomorrow and looking forward to it.

3 comments:

Jimmy Chipmunk said...

While you are involved with this BBP why dont you just knock everything else on the head and give it 100% makes perfect sense to me m8 and it will give you a much better chance of being picked.

AlexB said...

Hi Steve. Just wanted to compliment you on all the time and effort you put in to your excellent blog m8 - the best imo. Dom introduced us at Brighton in Jan and I chalked you up as 'one of the good guys' and now I'm the latest in a long line of Holden blog fans. Your dedication is admirable and I'm sure one of those brown belts have your name on it!!!

Steve H. said...

Thanks Jimmy,
unfortunatly DTD was already arranged so had to go but I am seriously thinking about pulling out of Edinburugh British Masters as I will have a lot of time to make up. I think your 100% right as usual mate, thanks
-----------------------------------
Thanks Alex.
Was nice to meet you mate.
I hope that Nik and Neil think like you do. Some really nice comments there mate and I'm glad that you get some enjoyment out of my little ramblings.

Search