on 10:00

3rd and last post today as Michelle and Crystal are staying over and the idea is ti to get some fresh air up on the Cannock Chase before I resume my grading, wonder if Collymore will be around?

I’ve got a 42” TV and the tuner (I think) decides to give up the ghost and flunks out on me so got to get that sorted.

Sky Sports 2 showed my Turbo heat of the runners up group where I once again was the bridesmaid to Richard Berridge, Thank you to everyone who text me while this was on the box.

I loaded up my DTD account with 200 euro ready for the super sat into their main event later this month with a £1050 buy in and £250k guaranteed. My plan was to buy in and have reserves for 1 rebuy and 1 add-on, 50 seats guaranteed and I make the add-on break having done my rebuy after 10 minutes when my flopped top pair got out kicked. I do the add-on so I’m in for 195 euros (3x65e) and with about 150 players left I remain in the top 20 for most of that time. The game eventually finished at 1.30am with a seat for yours truly. Paul King was on my table for the last 2 hours and also pulled through, as did Colin Young.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

5 comments:

would-be said...

Just watching the repeat on Sky Sports now, missed it last night. Makes me wanna be on the telly too!

EvertonYorkie said...

N1 on winning the seat. What main event is this? sounds interesting.

Dom said...

Wd on the seat mate.

Give me a call if yr having probs with those damn stts, can do a sweat too. I can show u how to crack kk with ak etc...:)

Seriously tho bud just few more days left, stick in there and the offer is def open.

Dom- Cya thursday mate.

Phillipia said...

Still here following your black belt adventures and wishing you good luck the next few days:)

duncthehat said...

Well done on getting through Steve. I was you bb for a while early doors and sneaked through myself.

As a recreational player yours is one of the blogs I read regularly.

Our paths have crossed at DTD ,last time in the sat to the 300 where i was on your right early on

Keep blogging mate and up the villa!!

Search