on 13:50




Anyone looking in through the windows yesterday would have thought I was Mrs Doubtfire or something. Duster in one hand, Dyson in the other, mop, bucket, cleaning agents and all the razzamatazz that goes with spring-cleaning.

The weather looks to have put a damper on most peoples weekends (typical of the bank holiday imo) although for me, I will be hot tubbing it, DTD on Saturday then the climax of the masters on Sunday night should I not make final table over in Nottingham.

Talking about the masters, here is the leaders after day 1:

COUNTRY ROUND 2 SCORE
1 C Campbell US -7
2 Mahan US -6
2 Furyk US -6
4 Merrick US -5
4 Mize US -5
4 Katayama Jpn -5
7 O'Hair US -4
7 Weir Can -4
7 Cabrera Arg -4
7 T Clark SA -4
7 Perry US -4
12 Hamilton US -3
12 Baddeley Aus -3
12 McDowell NI -3
12 R Fisher Eng -3
12 Cink US -3
12 Harrington Ire -3
12 Sutherland US -3
12 A Romero Arg -3
20 Z Johnson US -2


Harrington is up there at -3 and you can never count Woods out of the equation.


I had a crap night on line last night, going out in 3rd spot on the Gala game for a £1050 package (1 prize) and 5th on DTD (3 packages @ £330 each)

Wolves are playing at 3pm this afternoon so will watch that game with the missus and Villa are on the box on Sunday afternoon against Everton 2pm

I shall more than likely be online tonight with an early night planned so I can be fresh for DTD and hoping to go better than my 15th of last month.

Hope you all have a good Easter break
Name that tune is still running...

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

5 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Were you also wearing a zexy wig, panties and a 'bro' (man bra)?

ROSSI said...

Just finished the spring cleaning in mine. Felt ashamed, didnt realize how minging it was until i got on my hands and knees with the flash and started cleaning.

Phillipia said...

I should be doing a Mrs. Doubtfire today - with the mop and duster and all. But as always, I put off that domestic stuff as long as possible...

Kev said...

Hi Steve,they goota make it a bit tougher for final 2 days out there -9 looks easy for them boys move the pins a bit tougher ,would you not just wanna have a go at that 12 th hole.Good luck at the over at the DTD.Hopping to carry on from were I left off last week with the golf,2nd week of the season 630am on the tee at Rutland water.you cant beat it that time in morning.Enjoy the weekend.

Steve H. said...

Sorry to spoil your illusion Scanalous - if you want a private show though I'll give you one - and a show!!! x

Tell me about it Rossi

I should be cracking the whip with you phillipia - you naughty girl x


Thanks Kev, I think they will make it tougher for the weekend.

Search