on 10:37



Many thanks to all of you that responded to yesterdays post (Name that tune) you will find that I have added most peoples choices of music, I hope you enjoy, please keep your requests coming though.

I had mega problems last night trying to get cash into the new DTD site, giving up after half an hour.

I am meeting up with the council over in Telford later to hopefully seal the deal with a tenant coming in over the weekend, fingers crossed.

Well it's the Irish Open weekend and also DTD so I will be having 11th hour attempts to qualify for these two events this week.

Keep leaving me your music tunes (see post 6th April) and I'll add them as soon as I can.


The Gala tour may not be happening this year but Coral/Gala in assosiation with AWOP have launched the British Masters Poker Tour, These will definatly sell out fast so get your tickets early. Click on banner for details.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

7 comments:

Ten Buy-ins is NOT overrolled....(apparently) said...

gl in the sats Steve. May see you up at DTD if I can be bothered to make the journey!

Out of curiosity what sites do you play on on ipoker and what rakeback do you get if you don't mind me asking?

Michael said...

Looks exactly the same as the gala tour with a different name to me!

Scandalous Housewife said...

I'm glad you added some G&R. How about Def Leppard's 'Pour Some Sugar On Me'?

Phillipia said...

I opened your blog to the Eagles...I like:) Thanks.

Anonymous said...

How about keep right on ?

dani c said...

Great tune !!!

The greatest criminal poker mind said...

I'm with you on that one Scandalous. Have you been reading my profile by the way ?

Search