on 19:10


Several of my readers have trashed my recent selection of music, ie The Pet Shop Boys, (each to their own).

I write this blog for 2 reasons,

1) As a record of events that I can look back upon whenever I want to reflect.
2) As a source of enjoyment / voyeurism / for my readers to keep up to date with my activities.

I very rarely read my own blog as I am far too busy reading other blogs and playing on-line and the only time I read my own blog is to proof read when spell checking or when I am reflecting on something.

I have no need to listen to music on my blog and infact probably mute it when I am logged in to my blog, it is there to give you an idea of my music tastes I have, even if it is rubbish.

Well, I’ve got the message and I am going to get rid of “My Sounds” and will replace it with “Your Sounds”

I want all of you to tell me what it is that you would like to hear when you drop by to catch up on my exploits, I simply need a name of the artist and the name of the song that you would like me to feature.

No more than 2 songs from each reader as I would like to give you all a chance to hear your choice.

I will look at reviewing the music every 2-4 weeks

NAME THAT TUNE.



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU.

13 comments:

Pete White said...

Great blog Steve and a great idea with the music cause I agree your choice is shit at present.

bring back Guns N Roses, Knokin on heaven's door.

Thanks buddy and see you in Ireland if you make the trip - I'll stand you a guiness.

Gavin said...

The Jam - Eton Rifles will do for me mate :)

Geoff said...

Hi Steve

You are going to be very busy with this ... you will have created a monster!!!! HA HA!

I'll ask for the nostalgia end of my music taste

Ray Charles - Mess Around

Cheers Mate

Tinca Tinca said...

Nice Blog ;)

Nite Club by The Specials would be my choice to listen too while enjoying your blog

Quirkyloon said...

You know I've been following you for a few weeks now.

Your blog intrigues me.

The gambling stuff...way over my head. But I'm trying to figure it out.

As for music?

Radiohead's Creep
Johnny Cash cover of Your Own Personal Jesus

Can't I do two more? Please?

Led Zeppelin Stairway to Heaven
Aerosmith Dream On

There.

ROB said...

Great blog,and like the selection of music, as its mostly my era

Joppa Road said...

Can I have Fernando by Abba please....or Say Hello, Wave Goodbye (to my poker chips) by Marc Almond. Both would be great.

Cheers.

JR

Littleacornman said...

Maxwells Silver Hammer by The Beatles would be great :-)

Phillipia said...

Well, I usually mute the music just because I have my own on in the background...Bob Segar, Meatloaf, Bruce Springsteen, Heart, Joe Cocker, Eagles, John Cougar, but I like all kinds...well except for RAP...

DungBeetle said...

Why are Pet Shop Boys getting grief? I vote they be re-instated immediately!

Jimbo (Magical Mystery Poker)

havin_a_laff said...

Hi Steve. Caused me all sorts of problems this! Anyway here you go...

Hurt - Johnny Cash
Calling The Shots - Girls Aloud

The Rage said...

Hi Steve. Really enjoying your blog. I thought your music list was pretty good actually, although, i have to admit, never liked The Pet Shop Boys. Can i have Janis Joplin-Summertime, Simon And Garfunkel-Bridge Over Troubled Water and Joan Baez-The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down. Any two from three will do.
Cheers.
PS-I know i'm stuck in a time warp!

Michael said...

I scrolled though your musio and it was very similar to what I listen to and so I used your list of music as the template for my own playlist. I actually prefer no sound on your blog though cos I'm normally reading it when watching the telly and have to mute you.

Search