on 18:19






Great weather again yesterday.




Managed to do most of the gardening at home, I was up for sorting the hot tub out but it seems that it needs to be emptied before we can clean it and then fill it up, then it will take 24hrs for it to get warm.

I get over to DTD and meet up with Paul King about 3pm, we have a chat with a few lads and the draw is made about 3.50pm. I go to find my table but am a couple of hands late when I eventually locate my table down in the makeshift room in the bar.

I pick up pocket kings utg and raise it to 175, 4 callers and a flop of K67(rainbow) I fire out a bet of 650 into the pot of 875, I get 2 callers with a red 4 on the turn putting two hearts on board now, I fire out 1500 here, first lad folds, I then get re-raised to 4500, I take my time to think about his hand here and the only hand I can put him on is prob ably 89 hearts – anyway after a dwell I flat call resisting the urge to push telling myself I can fold if a third heart comes, A black 3 on the river, I check here with the intention to check raise but my oppo goes all in, I think to myself 45, 58, re-raise on the turn don’t make sense there, I eventually call and he flips 45….

I then proceed to do a further £500 on the cash tables where pocket kings again cost me dearly when I flop my set on an AK5 board, oppo calls me with 42 hearts to hit his flush on the river.


Aston Villa have just been beaten 3-2 by Man United but I was mega impressed with the quality and flair that Villa played with, here’s hoping that Heskey will be injured for the rest of the season. We need Wigan to beat Arsenal next week now and we have to beat Everton, while the week after that our hopes are that Liverpool can beet the gooners while we have to turn it on against West Ham.


Few games to play on-line tonight – so back to the grind.

Be lucky.





PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

7 comments:

Joppa Road said...

ul with the Kings. Makes you sick doesn't it!

ul to Villa too. I can't stand Man U.

Kev said...

Think wigan doing the gooners is clutching a bit Steve,they are getting a lot of players back at just the right time, but hey you never know.Great golfing weather had a game on saturday was on fire had it wrapped up and put to bed by the 14th.Roll on summer.Good luck

Bossanova21 said...

if you're tripps are getting cracked like that, then it's not your day mate

ul

Phillipia said...

Ya lost me after the great weather, gardening, and hot tub...until the soccer (or futbol or rugby?). My son played soccer (keeper)through grade school; in high school he had to make a choice as soccer and football are in the same season; he chose football because he likes to hit? Soccer is much easier for a Mom to watch...really.

Mr Origami said...

Gutted for the Villa yesterday Steve!! :(

The greatest criminal poker mind said...

I feel your pain mate. I've been hammered with KK a few times this weekend by a crappy ace which is my pet poker hate.

Steve H. said...

Thanks Joppa Road.

cheers Kev, glad to hear your games on song.

Deffo not my day Bossanova

Sorry Phillipia but soccer really is a true Englishmans game.

Thanks Mr O & GCPM's

dont forget to tell me what sounds you wanna hear.

Search