on 16:18



I was so card dead yesterday, was hoping to take off where I left off on Thursday night but it just wasn't meant to be. Played a couple of pots where I had to bail out to reraise's with marginal hands like 44,55 + 99.

Unlucky to Geoff Kimber, Ryan Fronda and Micky Wernick.

Well done to Paul Gardener on cashing I know he will be disappointed on not getting further up the cash ladder as we all are.

Surinder is a friend and comes down to Bridgnorth every week and is very much due another win and will be in the top three today without fail.

Dave's got himself into a great position now and I hope that the poker gods as well as his cards and his timing are all in zinc for him today.

He has knocked on that many doors and got close on so many occasions and so deserves to win this even if it's just to stop his mates calling him the nearly man - Caz, his better half will be there whooping it up for him today as will all of Newcastle.

Whay ay mate - take it down

Chip counts of the remaining 12 players:

Surinder Sunar.................484,000

Eddie Lundon...................248,000

Kenny Burke.....................204,500

Edward Roger...................400,000

Simon Moorman................190,500

Chi Nguyen......................183,500


Table Two

Harri Isomaki.....................125,500

Kevin Holdstock.................130,000

Andy Booth.......................177,000

Dave Maudlin.....................541,000

Joey Lovelady....................130,500

Karim Jomeen.....................171,000

Most of you will know that I am going to London tomorrow ready for Tuesdays workshop with Black Belt Poker.

I have received lots of good wishes and lots of comments that I would like to thank you all for.

Most of the comments have been positive and supportive and a couple have been precautionary.

Snoopy who is a regular reader of this blog was concerned by some of the comments and has emailed me to offer some reassurance - I have put a copy of the email below. I am 100% behind this BlackBeltPoker grading and wouldn't be taking part in it if I didn't think I had fair chance to take down one of the 8 brown belts - I suppose in a way, I'm going to treat it like a super sat with 8 seats up for grabs and 50 runners - I just need my form to run good for four weeks now.



I will be watching the Nutz TV live later and my fingers will be crossed for Dave Maudlin



PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

5 comments:

Mark McCluskey said...

Love the blog! Snoopy mentioned it to me and I thought I'd have a look. Anyways - good to see you're doing well. I'm doing the grading myself so I guess I'll see you on Tuesday. Good luck over the next few weeks.

Best Wishes, Mark

newy said...

unlucky with the gukpt. u must be doing somethin right to keep getting so close so keep it up and no doubt a big result is jus round the corner. Gud luck wiv the grading etc

Platonic_ said...

Snoopy - graphs or it didn't happen.

Phillipia said...

Hmmm...ok, again I do not get it...but I found myself not closing your blog while I browsed the net just for the music:) Welcome to the Hotel California---it's a lovely night - thanks.

snoopy1239 said...

Lol Platonic. Here's my graph. What further proof do you need? :-)

/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

Search