on 15:57



Just got back from Telford and doing the lawns.

Was hoping that there would be some money in my account from a couple of tenants who are late paying, but no such luck.

I did ask a couple of lads if they wanted to put me into tonights £200 and tomorrows £300 freeze outs with a good rate of return but its a no go ;-(

I have elected to play on Thursday day 1A of the main GUKPT event and hope that I can make another final table, I really need a good result but don’t want to put too much pressure on myself.

Good luck to everyone playing up at Manchester this week unless your in a hand with me.


I gets lots of anonymous comments from many people and I have no problem publishing them as on the whole they are harmless comments. I have one particular stalker though who insists on leaving anonymous messages making slanderous remarks about other players but insists on being anonymous.

This could be because he/she aint got a google/blogger account and don’t know how to get one – your particular comments will not be published without a name next to it, you don’t need an account to leave a comment you just need to highlight the Name/URL where it asks you to choose an identity and then you can put your name where it say’s “Name” as shown in the photo.

I hope that clears up any misunderstandings.

Great weather today so I’m going to get a couple of hours kip in the garden before I grind on-line tonight.

Satellites still running down in Bridgnorth for the 888.com World open to be filmed in October.

6 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Funny you happened to mention "lawns" today, Steve...

ROSSI said...

hey steve, the way you have cut and pasted that photo, it looks like i have written that LOL.

hope it goes well in Manchester this week.

The greatest criminal poker mind said...

I'd be swapping those hats around if I was sunbathing.

GL at the tables in Manchester Steve.

Platonic_ said...

"Hi Steve
I think you're a twat"

FYP

Phillipia said...

Good luck in Manchester, Steve.
Like your "lawn" attire:)

Miss Piggy said...

you fucking muppet xxx

Search