on 03:39





I've told you all before what a tight bastard I can be at times, I am always on the lookout for something thats free " something for nowt".



I found this Google TiSP "FREE" in-home wireless internet system.



Installing a typical home TiSP system is a quick, easy and largely simple process -- provided you follow these step-by-step instructions carefully.



The specially designed Google installation kit comes complete wih all cabling costs $15 but the wireless connection is free and you dont need a landline either.







Got some stuff to sort out in Telford today and will be grinding on line later.


Be lucky :-)

5 comments:

Scandalous Housewife said...

Oh,hell, Steve! You've gotta be kidding me. I could never figure that out!

havin_a_laff said...

lol. looks like a good deal. probably work better than my BT setup...

Ukgatsby said...

April the 1st :)

dani c said...

Good luck !!

Steve H. said...

Thank you to everyine who dropped by to check out the free internet.... fools. xxxx

Search