on 10:20


425 runners, $7k guaranteed, $5 rebuy turbo.
I cough and splutter my way through the early stages and have got an ave stack at the 2nd break.
I then caught 2 hands: both all-in on the turn.

AA v AK putting me up to 87k and 2nd in chips at that point.

Then on final table I take the hand down with AA v 99 after we both hit a set on the flop, putting me on 900k with 2.6m in play.

Chip leader three handed and then have 2 cooler hands which flip against me Ak v A6 hitting a 6 on the flop and AQ v K7 hitting his K on the turn.

I get third place for $560 with a $20 outlay.



Went to Drayton Manor yesterday, Fuck me - £25 for each adult now. You used to be able to get in for free and pay for your rides and the Zoo if you chose to, now you aint got no choice. Well I must be getting old and boring as I just could not be arsed to get in any of the queue's and to be honest I was happy just walking round the grounds. Andrea eventually talked me into going on the G-Force ride which was over within 50 seconds after boarding the thing, just a shame that we were queueing for 40 minutes to get on it. We then decided to go on the cable cars and I couldn't wait to get off as I got very nauseated once in the air.



The Irish Open over and the sexy, foxy, good looking Kara Scott gets heads up and finishes 2nd,

Final table standings were:
Place Prize Winner
1 € 600,000 Christer Johansson
2 € 312,600 Kara Scott
3 € 205,200 Pantling, Andrew
4 € 163,300 Gueorguiev, Atanas
5 € 130,600 Brooke-Pearce, Lee
6 € 100,800 Kassouf, William
7 € 74,600 Verburg, Bradley
8 € 56,000 Andy Bradshaw
9 € 37,400 Philip Baker




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES also TELL ME WHAT MUSIC YOU'D LIKE TO HEAR WHEN YOU DROP BY, THANK YOU..

8 comments:

Joppa Road said...

wp getting the 3rd place.

havin_a_laff said...

Nice one! Not bad for 3 hours work.

Mr Origami said...

I'm seeing a fair bit of C&W tunes on there mate so lets keep it country....Big & Rich - Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy) :D

Anonymous said...

Blinkin eche Steve

That G.Force ride is a bit like sex... You wait for it ages and then its over in 50 seconds.....

Hope you are keeping well?
Kind Regards
Caroline(old Friend from Walsall)

Steve H. said...

Thanks Joppa.

Cheers H.A.L

Save a horse on there now my old mate Mr O.

Thanks Caroline, hope your keeping well and nice to hear from you xxx

Scandalous Housewife said...

I wanna hold em' like they do in Texas Plays.
Fold em' let em' hit me raise it baby stay with me (I love it).

rubbish said...

Seems I'm the only one not cashing in MTT's at the moment, Well played.

Tinca Tinca said...

Longer posts please Steve so I can listen to more of the great music while reading your blog.

GG WP

(Mess Around, great choice)

Search