on 10:36




Today sees the start of the £300 dtd main event. I was hoping to book in on line last night but that facility was withdrawn at 7pm last night??? just have to get there extra early today.







Crystals Birthday today so we are going to her party between 12 - 2 so best get a move on with this post.







Cleared that bit of a jungle yesterday, I had to burn the central plant out as I've been told "It's the only way to get rid of the bloody thing".







Hopefully a post later on me getting back for day 2 at Nottingham!!!

I'll also be posting some stuff about the sat's at Bridgnorth for the World open in October and the Ladies Open to be filmed late in May, so watch this space... Better still become a follower and you'll get an automated update whenever I post.


Be lucky.




PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

2 comments:

Dom said...

Good luck at dtd mate. Can see another big score for you very soon.

Steve H. said...

Cheers Dom, I hope your right mate.. Hope your doing good at the Gutshot.. later mate

Search