on 18:38


We only got to play 9 holes but it was enough to cut out a victory.




I win the 7th hole to put me 2 up with 2 to play, (only playing for £1 hole though) we half the 8th hole making me 2+1 so I suggest double or quits on the last hole which we eventually half so I win another £2 and look forward now to a rematch on Friday - as he wants he's revenge.




Now I know how Tiger feels when he constantly wins game after game.. seriously though it's just so nice to get out in the fresh air and move these limbs that just seem to be either sat at the poker table or the laptop, To be honest I don't think it would bother me if I was losing at golf so long as I'm getting out the house, after -all my success on the course is bound to come to an abrupt end soon.


A bad game of golf beats a good day at the office.




Sat's for DTD online tonight at 8.30pm.




The Norwegian championships are on at DTD at the moment so it may be worth going over there to play some of the side games.


Be lucky


0 comments:

Search