on 21:23





Whay Aye.




Well my first game of golf since last September down at Camberley Heath Golf Club with the Ladbrookes Golf day and I couldn't do a thing right that day. Well yesterday was a different story, the sun was shining, the temperature was between 14-16c warm enough in fact for me to play with a polo shirt on. My oppo (Graham) who is a regular player and member of Great Barr Golf Club.




He plays off an handicap of around 15 suggested a friendly game of match play for £1 hole, I said ok but he had to give me a shot a hole, to which he agrees. A quick bacon sandwich before we set off - out on the first tee and I completely knob the ball about 45yrds to my right, Graham is on the green for a regulation 2 while I'm chipping on for 5 - I concede the first hole dreading this to be the first of many, Hole 2, 155yrds short par three, Graham drops his shot about 25 yrds short of the green, I hit an easy 7 iron to within 12ft, Graham conceded the hole but I still wanted to make my birdie - which I did, so we were back to all sq.




I hold my own with Graham picking up all the par 3 holes, as we approach the 17th tee I am 2 up with 2 to play, the pressure gets to me and I drop the hole, conceding before I even get to the green so that leaves me dormie 1.




18th tee, 188yrds par 3, Graham pushes his tee shot out to the right so I ease my 5 wood just to the left of the green but pin high, Graham gets his 2nd shot to about 20ft from the pin while I drop my 2nd shot stone dead putting out for 3 while Graham is drawing dead so to speak and give me a victory of 2 holes.




A great day out, a lovely course and some fantastic weather was almost like costa golf.




I missed out in the GUKPT $50 rebuy again last night busting out in 6th place with 2 seats up for grabs



I also played on Boylepoker in the "Be a sponsored Pro series having my pocket aces cracked early on when I didnt raise enough with 3 limpers already in the goldfish bowl!!!




Ireland have just won the Grand Slam of Rugby by beating Wales in the Six Nations trophy and the Triple Crown.




Anyone that's been following the GUKPT heads up will know that my tips are good for nothing so don't get sticking any money on any of my punts!!!! here are the updates:




The semi-finals look like this with the highlighted players progressing into next Wednesday's final... unlucky Flushy,




Vach Nankoosing v Tom Bentham


Richard Gryko v James Dempsey


Went to see Duplicity today at the Odean in Telford, Slow starting film but gets intresting half way in with a sick twist at the end, 7/10




Tonight I will be grinding it out on Blue Sq and Boyle Poker.




Villa face Liverpool tomorrow at Anfield so going by my recent run of shit predictions I'm going to say that the Villa will lose 3-0!!!




Be lucky






PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

0 comments:

Search