on 10:36


Close........ but not close enough.
GUKPT, London Vik Main Event satellite, 21 runners, $50 rebuy, 5 hours and 2 rebuys later I get 2nd place for $480 after being the chip leader for so long, 2 coolers and a push from me at the wrong time when he's holding the nut flush resigns me to trying again tonight.

I'm over to Telford for 9.00am for a viewing with some perspective tenants so fingers crossed.
I'm then meeting a mate for a game of golf so I'll have to shake the cobwebs off.

GUKPT REPORT:

This was the draw for the 1st round of the London Heads Up Championship (winners highlighted)

Tom Bentham v Neil Channing
Mick McCool V Richard Gryko
Stephen Pearce v Vach Nankoosing
Richard Kellett v Surinder Sunar
Roland de Wolfe v Markus Otto
Sammy George v Ketul Nathwani
James Dempsey v Talal Shakerchi
John Kabbaj v Jeff Duvall
4 of the fancied players dropping at the first hurdle.

The second round will take place today at 3pm.
The draw has been made and these are the pairings.
My tips are in blue:

Vach Nankoosing v Jeff Duvall
Ketul Nathwani v Tom Bentham
Richard Gryko v Markus Otto
Richard Kellett v James Dempsey


If I was going to back anyone then it would have to be Jeff Duvall.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

3 comments:

Ciaran Corbett said...

Jeff would be my tip too hes a solid player.

BTW sorry for bustin your Aces tonight !

cashbiatch said...

col says.. chip lead for so long cos he got my chips the tw@@t lol :)
ul, but wellplayed to get so far, col was so not impressed with 4th place.
my blog has been removed...???

x

Steve H. said...

Ciaran. I am so shit at being a tipster, almost as bad as greekfish is commentating.

Hi Caz & Colin.
Sorry to hear that your blog has been removed, why was that? I seem to be getting so deep in everything at the moment but no cigars. Have booked you in for the womens. x

Search