on 16:48




I go down to Walsall last night for the £50 deepstack shove fest.




With 14500 at the first break from a starting stack of 15k I find myself slightly below ave. However I make a couple of moves to put me above ave on 18k with the ave at 16500. I'm sat on the same table as I was when there was 11 left in the GUKPT and I get stung with an almost identical hand....




Blinds at 300/600 c/o raises to 1200, I call from the sb with 2 red queens, the bb also calls, Jd 3d 8h I check as does the bb c/o makes it 1500 so I reraise to 4500, bb folds and the c/o thinks about it and eventually calls, Kd on the turn, c/o checks his cards, I dont think he's got any diamonds so I check here knowing that he will bet, 1500 he says into an 12k pot, I think this is weakness so I re-raise to 4500 leaving myself 8k behind me, he again looks at his cards then re-raises me to 10k, I cant flat call, I know I'm behind to an overpair KK or AA I'm just hoping that he hasnt got the Ah as that swallows up all my outs if I am behind - I push and he calls flipping KK for the set, 8d on the river gives me the flush but gives my oppo the full house, nh wp gg.




There is so much shit going on at the moment about villa fans booing Gabriel Agbonlahor when he was substituted in the game against Spurs at the weekend, see report here, ffs doesnt O'Neil realise that the fans were booing the manager, is he really that thick skinned that he's completely oblivious to the feelings running around the club since he signed the donkey from Wigan (see my 2 previous entries here dated 24th / 28th Jan). Why oh why is he persisting with the fat overweight skateboarder as John Gregory labelled him, there's no harmony in the dressing room and when he does eventually bring big John Carew into the action - we then look like a team who are prepared to fight for each other. Our next three matches are Liverpool and Man Utd away with Everton at home after that, we seriously need 5 points from these 3 games otherwise I cant see us getting 4th place spot as Arsenal and Everton are both pursuing a champions League spot as well. Do all Villa fans a favour now and DROP THE DONKEY.




There is no problem with Gabby and the Villa faithful, Gabby will/should be at the Villa for the next 5 years at least, perhaps this is Martin O'Neil's way of putting Gabby in the shop window, forever the sceptic am I.
£25 DC freeze out at Walsall this afternoon so i'm off down there now for some live action.

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

4 comments:

Coops said...

Agent Heskey is doing a fine job down at Vile park,out of 2 cupsand slipping down the league nicely.Can see you falling below Everton

Anonymous said...

Do you really think you could get a better manager than Martin?

If so, maybe you should delete 'must be an ex Leicester employee' from the job description.

Leicester Fan.

Anonymous said...

hi steve just been looking at your blog very enjoyable reading and information, i will be looking in reguarly, keep it going. ashthecash

Steve H. said...

Nice one Ash and welcome to the blog mate, Drop by any time, good to have you as a reader, Thanks mate.

Search