on 11:28


I've had a couple of texts asking me whats happening down at Bridgnorth tonight.
Having spoken with Spivver I can confirm that there will be satellites running for the next TV event, The 888.com World Open to be filmed in October. There will be at least one seat up for grabs and if we get that filled early enough then there may be another seat offered to the Bridgnorth qualifiers.
I will not be there myself as I am at Walsall this week but will be down there next week.
I will also announce next week, details of qualifiers for the Ladies open, so watch this space.
----------------------------------------------------
WALSALL LAST NIGHT, £150 FREEZEOUT.
128 runners, £19,200 in the pot and my starting table consisted of Mick McCool, Martin Cavanagh + Andy Lucka.


My first 6 hands consisted of AJ, AQ, AQ, AA, AQ, AJ - just knew my luck wouldn't hold out, wishing that I could hit cards like this later in the comp.


I get up to 9600 quite early 6k starting stack when I find two black jacks utg, I raise it up to 600 blinds at 75 /150 2 seats to my left shoves for 3100 then seat 1 re-raises and its another 5800 for me to call, I decline the option to call flipping my jacks face up and declaring that "I must be behind" AQ v KK, board comes J 10 J K 7. Our table then gets bust just before the end of level 3.


My new table consists of Tony Phillips looking like Joe 90, Bulldog Matty's missus, Johnny Hewston and Adrian Lambe.


I play one hand really badly when on my bb with AKd I re pop it to 2100 with 5 limpers in the pot, I get re shoved mid position and its another 4600 for me to call, I make the call and I'm racing against QQ, missing everything I am now down to 1075 at the break.




Tonight is the £200 freeze out - more tomorrow.


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT, THESE BLOGS REQUIRE ALOT OF TIME ON OUR BEHALF, IT TAKES JUST A MINUTE TO POST A COMMENT AND IT GIVES US BLOGGERS THE ENTHUSIASM TO CONTINUE PROVIDING YOU WITH OUR LITTLE ADVENTURES.

1 comments:

Steve H. said...

I have removed the comments that had been left by anonymous persons as they contained infomation that was both sensitive and without foundation. I am happy to answer further comments though. Please do not let this stop you leaving your thoughts as I only want to welcome comments and not discouarge them.



I am happy to publish comments that contain infomation that is both sensitive and without foundation so long as you sign in with an Identity

I apolojise for any offence caused.

Search