on 17:16






I feel like shit today, Andrea gave me some tablets for a headache last night and they have zonked me out all day today, I was walking round Sainsburys earlier I had to hold on to the trolley as I thought I was going to pass out, worse thing was I still had to drive home. Funnily enough I've been watching a program on sky anytime about the bone garden and women murderers!!!


Villa have a good win down at Portsmouth with Heskey getting Man of the Match after bagging a goal inside 20 minutes on his debut. So am I wrong to label him a donkey, does one swallow make a summer (that one's for you Cooper), the jury's out on this one - I'd like to be proven wrong or would I?. Martin O'Neil aint that stupid to squander £3.5m on a has been - so why have we brought Heskey? Am I just anti Heskey cause he's an ex-bluenose, can Heskey ever endear himself to Villa fans? Did Sol Campbell ever become accepted at Spurs? Tell you what, we've got 15 league games left this season, 4 of these games are against Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea & Everton - If Heskey can bang in a total of 12 league goals for Villa by the end of this seasons campaign then I'll buy a shirt for next season with his name on the back.


Colin Montgomerie is named as captain of the Europe team for the 2010 Ryder Cup at Celtic Manor in Wales, I was hoping that Woosie would get another shot at it.
Got the car back today but it cost just under £500 so thats really pissed me off.


Happy Birthday Baldie ---- you old Bastard.

2 comments:

Yorkshire Pud said...

If Heskey can bang in 5 more goals between now and the end of the season, I'll show my arse.

He's a great team player but I honestly don't see why Villa have bought him, surely htere are other positions to strengthen first??

Steve H. said...

Will keep you to that Pud, thanks for dropping by ;-)

Search