on 15:56

Been messing about today trying new gadgets and widgets out on my site but to be honest, theres that many out there now that its difficult to make a decision which ones to put on here, not wanting to stick to much crap an here and not knowing what my readers are actually looking for, perhaps you could leave a comment for me and give me an idea, it would be much appreciated.

If you've got a blog and haven't registered for the Pokerstars blogger championships then use the link above, takes about 3 minutes of your time and is well the value that they are putting into these championships, just under $100,000 in freerolls for bloggers, if your not in it then you cant win it. Starts on 15th December so hurry up.

2 comments:

Kevin Stevens said...

Think the blog could use some more detailed hand analysis from the bigger live games you play. Would definately like to see more of that.

I was supposed to interview Marcel Luske at DTD one night but he never turned up so I played the comp instead.

I had my notebook with me for the interview so made some intresting notes at the card room, and this got me into the habbit of taking a notebook with me to all live games. Otherwise by the time you get home you can't remeber a bloody thing. I enjoy the read just you asked for ideas so thats what I would like to see.

Steve H. said...

Hi kevin,
Thanks for your responce.
I do make mental notes and went through a period of posting hand play but tbh it just got me down as 95% of the time these were just bad beats rather than bad play by me and I was getting fed up of constantly reporting my bad beats although I do post the really sick beats and outrageously bad calls by some of the muppets i bump into now and again. got some new stuff lined up for the new year though mate, so watch this space ;-)

Search