on 21:11


Pokerstars Bloggers Championships. I managed to make it down to the 200 mark last night but pl Omaha isnt really my game and I was just looking to finish in the top 75 to claim my place in the Grand Final. Tonight at Midnight is the NL Holdem game so I am hoping that a lot of the english and french bloggers are tucked up in bed and that there wont be many runners (wishful thinking).

I would like to add my congratulations to Marty Smyth who produced a brilliant comeback to win the Ladbrokes Poker Million VII and pocket $1million in Friday night’s live final on Sky Sports 3. The Belfast man was appearing in his third consecutive Poker Million final but found himself with just 15,000 in chips inside the first level after Liam Flood’s kings held up against Smyth’s ace-king hand. Smyth rode his luck as the short-stack to get back to parity then produced some fantastic poker to end up heads-up with Eoghan O’Dea and eventually win the big prize.

0 comments:

Search