on 15:36

Had a really crap day on-line yesterday and have decided that I may need to cut out some of the tourneys that I am playing in, because to be honest I'm playing them in the wrong frame of mind. my mind set is that I can play, I can be aggressive early and if I get bust out early then hey ho, no problem "I'll just enter another tourney". Well yesterday my stats were Shite with a capital S.. On the ipoker network I played in a total of 24 tourneys for a total outlay of $638 cashing just 3 times for $204 with a negative balance of $434 and the previous days (Wednesday) performance was not much better either, played 16, for $540, cashed 2 times for $220 and another negative balance of £320. That's $750 down in 2 days. I've got loads of stuff to deal with financially and loads of stuff constantly going on in my head so not sure if this could be affecting my game play but I also know that I need to address these figures here as they are a sure sign of a downward swing. I need to be more disciplined and not buy in to other tourneys just for the sake of it (cant afford to anyway).

Thank you for visiting my blog.
Could you please take a few seconds out just rate this blog
(using the rate this site counter to the side of this blog).
If you could do this on every visit you make
then it will give me a good idea of what "content" you prefer. Thanks



Dont forget the daily freerolls for the Grand Final in Bristol on the Gala Network:

With the Bristol Grand Final starting on the 1st December, you can qualify online to win one of at least 30 packages. You could even qualify free in Gala's daily freerolls!
If you have never played poker with Gala, simply open an online account with Galapoker.co.uk, by clicking on the above photo or click here.....,
download the poker software and register a screen-name – and away you go.
There are three daily freerolls so no excuses
All new ‘real money’ players automatically receive a welcome ticket to the monthly $10k Guaranteed, so sign up here.......(click here).

0 comments:

Search