on 16:46


WHAT A RESULT......




Well I got a phone call today from Ciaran at Boylepoker who informed me that ipoker had finally got back to him and have decided to compensate me for the following reason (see blog entry 10th November), after investigating they say " because there was an interruption during the game they have decided that I was entitled to receive monies for what I would have received should the game have been stopped at that point, so instead of receiving $1500 for finishing 6th they have determined that I will get $3250 + Boylepoker have returned the $100+9 entrance fee for my inconvenience, even though I satellited into this for $21.80, so effectivly I received $360 more than 3rd place did. I cant say that I was aware of any software interruption but hey, who am I to argue. $600 freeroll on Boyle tonight and I got a ticket for the $250k on ipoker at the weekend in a $40 sat last night.

MANY THANKS TO BOYLEPOKER FOR SORTING THIS OUT

Click on photo below (10th Nov) to enlarge

1 comments:

cashbiatch said...

That is a result and a half then, nice one. What's this freeroll on Boyle - anything good? x

Search