on 11:01


Have to sort out the rear garden today as Tarzan would feel at home in there.

I intend to chill out tonight as I am off to Liverpool tomorrow for the Great British Poker Tour and I am playing the £100, £200 and £500 on Friday. I have found a twin at the Formula 1 hotel just over the road for just £33 per night. Tony (De Stallion) Decesera is coming up with me and we're both taking our golf clubs up with us to get a game in on the Thursday morning, tony plays off 5 and we're both playing in the Ladbrookes Golf Day at Camberley Heath Golf Club next Monday so some practice is definitely in order, I play off a crap 18 at the moment which should be 28 cause I just don't get any games in. Tony won the golf event last year as he is a quality golfer and I have seen the draw for this year and he has been drawn in the same four ball as Norman Pace and Jahn Skallie Kalamar.


14th September

I played in a couple of games on blue sq but didn't do any good.


13th September

I was hoping to be playing in the Sky Poker UK Open at DTD today but failed to qualify so I watch the feeds on Blonde with Chilli picking up first place. I also cash in the $250k Guaranteed on Blue sq for $850 and it only cost me $35 to get into it.

0 comments:

Search