on 13:35

Had some stuff to sort around the house today and played on line winning a couple of seats into games later today and later in the week.
-



25th August


I spend the day at home today as I think the roads may be busy as it's a Bank Holiday. I enter a couple of freerolls on Blue Sq for a seat at the main event but exit early on both of them. I then settle in to the $12.5k Guaranteed Double stack freezeout, $100 buy in and it made 155 runners.
Around 3.30am and I get heads up with "wessla" who has a 4/1 chip advantage and approx 20 hands later I get first spot for just over $4k.


2 recent pictures, one of Crystal (my grand daughter) with her pokerface on and one of the Madness set up at Sandown park earlier this month still attracting the crowds.













































0 comments:

Search