on 18:29

The WSOP 2008 starts for proper today, day 1a and this is the day when many dreams will be shattered for another 12 months. Harrahs are expecting over 9000 runners this year, eliminating the field down to 9 players to come back for the covereted crown (braclet) in November.
The Bellegio cup also kicked off yesterday and with deep stacks at the Venetian and Ceasers there are games for everyones budget and tastes.

I played the $225 at Ceasers yesterday lasting four levels and being above ave chips when I flop a straight in an unraised pot, my BB so I push bet and push all in to a raise and a re raise and I got the top end of the striaght so I push to get called by 2 others, 3 way all in action seat 4 has 2 pair and seat 7 is 4 strong to the flush, Turn card gives the flush whilst the river sends me out giving seat 4 the full house.

I then play 2 sit n goes at the Rio $175 & $525 but fail to get a result in either of them, I finally play the Mega sat $1060 with 40 packages up for grabs but fail to make level 6 when I push my flush draw in against top pair with a straight draw and he hits the straight. $2k down to day, need to redress the books now so will be going to the venetian $500 later today (12 noon).

0 comments:

Search