on 12:32

I went over to Bidgnorth last night and qualified for the next stage of the poker millions down in London at the end of the month, The satellite that I played offers fantastic value for money and that's a rare commodity in poker these days. Anyone looking for a decent cash game should head over there as while I was playing my sng I looked across at the cash table and quickly counted somewhere in the region of £50-60k on the table.

I have just regained possession of one of my house's over in Telford and to be honest with you the place has been trashed so weather I decide to sell it or continue to rent It out then there's heaps of work to be done on it.

This afternoon is the £40 freeze out down at Walsall so I'm off over to Telford to do some jobs then down to Walsall to make some money.

0 comments:

Search