on 10:17

Readers of the blog Steve Holden poker will be pleased to note that there is now a link to the Gala Coral poker website offering the same bonus's you would expect by going direct with them. This site offers fantastic value for money World Series satellites and many other value for money games. I play many sites on line and I find this site to have one of the better servers with not so many bad beats. Click on the Gala links for instant membership now and whats more you can pick your own bonus.

I played two £30 sng's last night for qualification to the satellite weekend down at Leyton Orient football ground for the Poker Millions but didn't really get anywhere being out kicked in the first one that I played and in the second game I made a move with K 10 diamonds and ran into pocket kings although I hit my set of tens on the turn only for a heart to come on the river and give my opponent a flush. Mad Marty was down there along with Darren Hickman (2nd in last years European Open to be televised) Dave snake eyes Johnson and a good bunch of local lads and it must be added that the Black Horse is a great friendly environment with one of the best (biggest) and maddest cash tables going. I finish the evening off playing a £10 sng for fun calling people down with all sorts of garbage and going down to the felt 7000 when 3 handed with 300,000 on the table and coming back to swoop the £60 first prize ;-)

Today is the £40 freeze out down at Walsall this afternoon, so a quick round of golf and off I go...

0 comments:

Search